SUPPLIERS & INSTALLERS ACROSS THE UK
At Almec Fencing we pride ourselves on providing the best supply and installation service of Commercial & Industrial Bollards in the UK. With over 15 years of specialising in bollard installation, our excellent workmanship and high-quality standards have become industry leading.
REPUTABLE SUPPLIERS & INSTALLERS
- There is no need to waste your time and search around trying to find a reputable installer for your commercial bollards, when our professional all inclusive installation service will take care of everything for you. Successful installation requires a skilled organisation wit skilled workmen with extensive product knowledge and deep ground works and surface reinstatement experience, so don't look to cut corners, get it right first time.
STEEL & HINGED BOLLARDS
Our fully equipped and insured professional installation teams have over 20 years experience in all aspects of bollard and barrier installation, so you won't have to worry about whether your product has been installed correctly and you won't have any of the headache involved in trying to find someone.
Our steel bollards are perfect for improving Health and Safety practices at your workplace and protecting your valuable assets from moving vehicles, not to mention safeguarding pedestrians from potential accidents. We supply a range of steel and plastic bollard products that are hard wearing and weatherproof and made of 100% recyclable steel.
The types of products we supply cover a wide range of uses, for wherever and whatever reason you need them:
- Car parks to guide traffic safely and reserve spaces.
- Static or retractable bollards to totally prevent or sometimes restrict vehicle access
- Protection of pedestrianised walkways.
- Protection of offices and buildings to prevent accidental damage
- Add to prevent criminal damage and ram-raiding on business forecourts and shutters
Galvanised steel bollards to absorb high levels of impact if hit by a wayward vehicle.
Powder coated yellow bollards for high reflective visibility. Our UK range of removable and static steel and plastic products are highly versatile, so they can be adapted for use in any environment where safety and security is a high priority.