BESPOKE VERTICAL FEATHER EDGE FENCE PANEL
Our vertical fence panels are made here on site in Stoke-on-Trent. All our standard fence panels are 1830mm wide and we use 125mm feather edge boards. We also use a 65mm x 35mm Back Rail as follows.
- 2 Back Rails on our 2ft Fence Panels
- 3 Back Rails on our 3ft, 4ft & 5ft Fence Panels
- 4 Back Rails on our 6ft Fence Panels
We can manufacture a panel to suit your requirements. Typically we add £5 to the panel size closest to the size you require as a guide.
Panels are Pressure Treated and Capped
- Q: What is Pressure Treated?
- A: Pressure Treated is a vacuum process where air is pumped out and timber treatment is pushed into the timber, creating a panel that will last longer.
- Q: What is Capped?
- A: This is a protective timber cap that is shamfered to allow water/rain to fall either side instead of soaking the timber.
These are a heavy duty high Quality Spec Panel, Available in:
- Flat Top 6x2 6x3 6x4 6x5 and 6x6
- Bow Top 6x2 6x3 6x4 6x5 and 6x6
- Scolloped 6x2 6x3 6x4 6x5 and 6x6